The Lite Package is for those who know how to get around and where to stay in New Zealand. Whether you have already been to New Zealand previously or you have friends there to look after you, the LITE will be the best package for you. It will provide you with all the important information about New Zealand and everything concerning working in and travelling around this amazing country. You will have neither airport transfer nor accommodation so you can make your own way and come to our office to see us for information and local support.
Your curiosity will drive you probably to have a lot of questions about New Zealand, Auckland, and our way of life and how to find your way in there! Our detailed Welcome Presentation, which you will attend at our office when you arrive, covers all these questions by giving you information about everything you need to know. However, if you have any questions, you should feel free to ask our team! We will be pleased to help you with anything you need! You will also receive a booklet with all this great information to refer to later at any time.
This package includes:
This includes information about the following topics:
- General information about New Zealand
- What to visit in Auckland
- Public transport
- Bank account
- TAX information
- Accommodation advice (Hostels, shared accommodation and rental properties)
- Communication in New Zealand – phones and mobile phones
- Tips for travelling in New Zealand
- Visa information – Options to extend your visa
- Medical/General emergencies and insurance
- Useful contacts and links
- 24 hour Emergency Hotline